Helpful Info for Keeping Tidy
Here are a few helpful tips to assist you with keeping a tidy environment between your regularly scheduled cleaning services.
- Use AMMONIA to cut grease or wax and to clean windows.
- Use WHITE VINEGAR to clear wax, treat stains, clean windows, remove mildew and shine metal.
- Use BAKING SODA for cleaning and deodorizing..
- Both BAKING SODA and SALT are good for scouring and polishing.
- Use VEGETABLE OIL to polish furniture!
- Use CORN STARCH to deodorize carpets and rugs.
- Use KETCHUP to clean copper.
- Use LEMON JUICE to whiten, clean stains and cut grease on aluminum and porcelain.
- Use BLEACH to whiten, disinfect, deodorize, removes mold and remove mildew.
If you are looking for a reliable cleaning company to provided regular services to your business, call us at (440) 346-4667. Also, feel free to contact us online to inquire about services today. BONDED, FULLY INSURED & REFERENCES AVAILABLE. ASK ABOUT OUR GREEN CLEANING.
Call Us Today At ♦ (440) 346-4667
Fill out the form below to send us a message:
"Professionally Cleaning That Won't Clean You Out!"
Family Owned & Operated Business Serving Greater Cleveland For Over 20 Years! Phone: (440) 346-4667
Serving the communities of Greater Cleveland, Ohio: Avon, Avon Lake, Westlake, Rocky River, Lakewood, Bratenhal, Brooklyn, Parma, Parma Heights, Brookpark, Berea, North Olmsted, Olmsted Falls, Middleburg Heights, Strongsville, Brunswick, North Royalton, Broadview Heights, Brecksville, Richfield, Hinckley, Valley View, Independence, Seven Hills, Walton Hills, Aurora, Pepper Pike, Gates Mills, Highland Heights, Chagrin Falls, Chagrin, University Heights, Cleveland Heights, Shaker Heights, Mayfield, Mayfield Heights and others